Brochure Design & Print
Create a logo for a brand new event focused on decarbonisation; including energy efficiency, low-carbon heat generation and smart transport.
- Positive change
- To create a design that stood out from competitors, as well as the umbrella brand logo, All-Energy.
- Ensure a separation between the capitalised ‘D’and ‘carbonise’ in order to emphasise the ‘D’.
- Avoid any designs that look too technical, appealing to end-users.
- Show a sense of movement and reduction.
- Complex enough design elements to help with getting the logo trademarked.
- Include 3 pillars in the design, referring to heat, energy and transport.
LOGO AND BRAND GUIDELINES
Sourcing and editing suitable imagery and creating bespoke illustrations
Reference to carbon molecules.
Reference to switches (switching off/lowering carbon footprint).
Sense of movement and introduction of lowercase lettering.
Idea of graph, showing the lowering carbon emissions.
LOGO & BRAND GUIDELINES
Our client chose the final design for it’s use fresh colouring and reference to the reduction of carbon emissions, using dots to represent this.
Not only did we complete the logo design but we also provided the client with a set of brand guidelines and examples of how the logo (and its devices) could be used across any marketing material in the future.