Is it time to get away from those same four walls, the cat that seems to have a bottomless hunger and the awkward desk set up that was never designed to be used for six months straight.
We have a lovely bright and comfortable office which is now on offer to share with you!
Only a short 7 minutes walk from the Surbiton station the offices are based on the corner of the high street. We are in Surbiton, on a lovely street, not Tolworth, Surbiton! You will be spoilt for choice on where to get food or drinks, we are surrounded by lovely boutique shops and friendly independent coffee shops. There is Surbeanton, Wags ‘n Tales, Three Peas in a Pod, The Press Room, as well as the usual suspects like Costa and Cafe Nero – have a look here
If you aren’t familiar with Surbiton, it has is a village feel and is located just out side of Kingston upon Thames, which is about a 25 minute walk along the river.
If you are keen on this location and would like some office space you may be interested to know what we are offering. The office comprises of one large studio where you are welcome to take up a desk. We also have another smaller office area as well as a kitchen and break out section.
Choose what works best for you:
- Desk, chair and pedestal for 1 starting at £250 per month
- Super quick internet at no charge
- 24/7 access
- Reception area
- Furnished or unfinished
- Kitchen and break out area
- Add on a high tech dedicated telephone that you can connect to your mobile phone app to answer your phone at your desk or out on the go for £90 per month. View here.
- Add on an iMac for hire at £60 per month
The offer is truly flexible where you are welcome to take the whole room or a desk which can be agreed upon. Take on a few weeks or chose a monthly plan, it is up to you. Either way all are welcome to use the kitchen and break out area. Include the furniture or take it with out, it is your call!
Covid has been considered
We are following the most up to date government guidelines for the workplace. Some practices (but not all) that we have in place include:
- Desks will have 2m distance minimum placed side by side to avoid working opposite others
- Kitchen to have a maximum of 2 people occupying at a time
- Two hand washing stations
- Sanitiser station upon entry of the building
- Space will be cleaned once a week
- Little traffic in corridors
- Stairs that go straight up to the office (no lift)
Call: 020 3865 5876 or 07805698680
Email: [email protected]